29 September 2019
It also explains how you can request more information or request to have personal information removed from our systems.
Who we are
Accutics ApS is a company registered in Denmark at Dalumvej 16, 5250 Odense SV with business no. DK38404008.
Cookie Saver is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
You may withdraw your consent at any time as listed in the “Your rights” section below.
What will Cookie Saver do with my Personal Data?
Cookie Saver limits the personal data collected and processed for the following purposes:
- to provide and operate the Websites and the Cookie Saver service;
- to measure use of, analyze performance of, fix errors in, provide support for, improve, and develop our Cookie Saver service;
- to respond to your requests;
- to market and promote our Cookie Saver, including to create lookalike audiences within social networks to enable us to advertise our Cookie Saver; and
- to protect against, investigate and deter fraudulent, unauthorised or illegal activity.
What Personal Data Does Cookie Saver collect?
Depending on your use of our Cookie Saver, you might supply us with information such as:
- your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other similar contact information;
- payment information, including credit card and bank account information;
- information about your location;
- information about your organization and your contacts, such as colleagues or people within your organization;
- usernames, aliases, roles, and other authentication and security credential information;
- content of feedback, testimonials, inquiries, support tickets, and any phone conversations, chat sessions and emails with or to us;
- your image (still, video, and in some cases 3-D), voice, and other identifiers that are personal to you when you attend an event with us; and
- VAT numbers and other tax identifiers.
Further, we may automatically collect the following information:
- network and connection information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet and information about your Internet service provider;
- computer and device information, such as device, application, or browser type and version, browser plug-in type and version, operating system, or time zone setting;
- the location of your device or computer;
- authentication and security credential information;
- content interaction information, such as content downloads;
- metrics connected to our Cookie Saver;
- the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Websites (including date and time), content you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- email addresses and phone numbers used to contact us;
- identifiers and information contained in cookies (see our Cookies Policy); and
- information from other sources.
When is Personal Data collected?
Cookie Saver collects Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- when you visit our Websites using e.g. cookies;
- when you sign up for our Cookie Saver;
- when you interact with us using any of our social media platforms;
- when corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- when subscribing to our emails, participating in discussion boards or other social media functions;
- when registering to or attending a Cookie Saver event;
- when your employer, contractor or other person with whom you have a business relationship grant you access to our services;
- when you report a problem, request our support services, request or complete a review, demo or other trial of our Cookie Saver service;
- download content from us;
- open emails or click on links in emails from us;
- through marketing, sales generation, and recruitment; and
- search results and links, including paid listings.
Children’s Personal Information
You must be at least 18 years to gain access to our services.
We may use third party analytics services such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics (“Analytics Services”), to help analyze how you and/or your employer use our Websites. The information generated by the cookies or other technologies about your and/or your employer’s use of the Websites (the “Analytics Information”) is transmitted to the Analytics Services. The Analytics Services use Analytics Information to compile reports on activity.
“Anonymous Data” is the type of data that does not enable us to identify you, either by using this data by itself or combining it with any other information, for example data derived from personal data that is aggregated and compiled in anonymous form, Analytics Information and information collected from cookies.
Who will Cookie Saver share my personal data and/or usage data with?
We do not sell, rent or lease personal data to third parties.
We will only share the information with the following third parties (such third parties are prohibited from using your personal data except to provide these services to Cookie Saver):
- Companies and individuals that perform functions on our behalf. Example includes operational service partners in order to operate the Websites and deliver the Cookie Saver you have requested; and/or with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, marketing campaigns, PR campaigns, remarketing, send you email or postal mail, processing payments, conducting customer relationship management or provide customer support;
- any existing or future member of the Cookie Saver group, which means Cookie Saver’s subsidiaries, and their subsidiaries, as defined in the Danish Business Act.
In the event that Cookie Saver sells or buys any business or assets it may disclose your personal data and/or usage data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. In the event that substantially all of Cookie Saver’s assets are acquired by a third-party purchaser, your Personal Data and/or usage data may be one of the transferred assets.
Cookie Saver will not disclose your personal data and/or usage data to any other third parties without your consent unless required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law or with legal process served on Cookie Saver;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Cookie Saver; and
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Websites.
Please keep in mind that if you publicly disclose Personal Data and/or usage data through our Websites, we are not responsible for the security of the personal data you publicly disclose and it may be collected and used by others.
The Websites may contain links to make it easier for you to visit other websites. These websites are managed by third parties and Cookie Saver encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from the Websites so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Cookie Saver is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites it may link to.
Does Cookie Saver collect or process sensitive data?
No, Cookie Saver does not collect nor process any sensitive data.
Where does Cookie Saver transfer, store and/or process my personal data?
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. The third-party supplies may be engaged in, among other things, the development of our services and/or Websites, performance of our marketing activities, the enrichment of your data, the fulfillment of our contract with you or your employer, the processing of payment details and the provision of support services.
We will only transfer, store or process your data with such third-party suppliers who have agreed to comply with the required data security standards, policies and procedures and have put adequate security measures in place. By registering, logging into our services, or by submitting your personal data, you consent to this transfer, storing or processing of your personal data with our sister companies and business partners located outside of the EEA.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers within a private network and is encrypted when in transit between those servers and a third-party supplier.
How does Cookie Saver protect my personal data?
As you would expect, Cookie Saver takes security of personal data very seriously. Our risk management and security controls include:
- embedding data privacy by design into everything we do;
- internal access control by use of password;
- risk management, business continuity, including disaster recover, backups, and business impact assessments;
- data breach management: Cookie Saver will inform all users impacted of a data breach within 96 Hours;
- cryptography, crypto controls, key management; and
- network segregation, penetration testing, and a software development cycle.
Protecting my password
Your password enables you to access certain our Cookie Saver service. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential and for updating it regularly. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Should you forget your password, it is your responsibility to request a new password from us using our automatic renewal process. We cannot read or forward you your current password.
Cookie Saver uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Cookie Saver uses cross-domain cookie tracking, so cookies issued by one Cookie Saver domain can be read by another Cookie Saver-owned domain. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to enhance your user experience. You can obtain information about how to manage cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
Cookie Saver keeps track of the websites and pages you or your employer visit within our Websites and may process this personal data in order to determine which services and facilities are the most popular.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies through your browser settings. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to use our Websites or sections of our sites.
You have the right to access information held about you and to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed, if incomplete. You are also entitled to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data or that we erase it completely. You are also entitled to obtain from us and reuse your personal data for your purposes.
You have the right not to consent to us processing your personal data for marketing purposes. You may have given us your consent to do so when you first logged into our Cookie Saver service. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any query you have regarding the handling of your data should be made in the first instance to email@example.com.
If you are not happy with our response to your query, you are entitled to contact the relevant supervising authority, which in Denmark is Datatilsynet.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice may also change. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. You can see the date on which the latest version of this Privacy Notice was posted. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all personal information we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of personal information collected in the past without informing affected customers and giving them a choice.